When you think of someone who is an embodiment of moral values and exemplifies the philosophy of righteous living, Bapuji Aka Amit Bhatt is the name that comes to mind. Recently, when a fan asked Bapuji the question, “Aap gutka khaate ho?” he gave an honest reply that had his admirers raving about his integrity and straight-forwardness. Let’s take a deeper dive into this inspiring conversation and learn from it.
Table of Contents
- 1. Bapuji’s Honest Response to a Sensitive Question
- 2. How Amit Bhatt Handled a Harsh Query
- 3. Taking a Stand: Bapuji Holds His Ground
- 4. Knowing When to Voice Your Opinion: An Inspiring Example from Amit Bhatt
1. Bapuji’s Honest Response to a Sensitive Question
Mahatma Gandhi never shied away from speaking his truth. Known fondly as Bapu, he was the epitome of honest living. He fearlessly brought off-limits topics to the center of discourse. This was particularly true when it came to an awkward question posed to him during a press conference.
During the conference, someone in the audience asked Bapu the elephant in the room – was his campaigning truly non-violent? Bapuji gently yet firmly replied “Yes, it is absolutely non-violent. There can be no room for violence in my approach.” He added, “Violence can never an automatic solution; it will barely take us forward. Both parties have to understand each other and it can only be achieved through dialogue.”
The composure with which Bapuidi answered this delicate question set a way for the future. His reply served as an example of how to deal with contentious topics – with an open and honest dialogue. He encouraged people to talk through their differences rather than getting into a fight.
- He highlighted the importance of understanding
- Bringing forward an example of honest dialogue
- Highlighting that violence was not the solution
2. How Amit Bhatt Handled a Harsh Query
When it comes to handling customer queries, Amit Bhatt is no stranger. This software engineer has encountered a difficult customer query in his career and he remained unfazed by the difficult situation.
1. Remain Calm – Amit was confronted by a customer who had a complicated question. He quickly realized that the client was getting very upset. Nevertheless, Amit kept his cool and responded with a smile, knowing that this would diffuse the situation.
- He made sure to stay focused. He stayed away from getting angry or raising his voice.
- He asked the customer to take a deep breath and explain the issue in detail.
- He listened to the customer attentively and used repetition to fully understand the issue.
2.Ask For Help – After listening carefully, Amit wasn’t sure how to solve the problem. So he asked for assistance from his superiors. He knew that it was better to take the help from his seniors who have more experience.
- He discussed the issue with a senior colleague and they quickly identified the problem.
- Amit then explained the solution to the customer and offered a solution.
- The customer was happy with the response and thanked Amit for his helpfulness.
3. Follow-up Once the Query is Resolved – After the customer’s query was resolved, Amit followed-up with him to ensure that he was satisfied with the solution. Amit also asked for feedback about the query handling experience and how he could make the process better in the future.
3. Taking a Stand: Bapuji Holds His Ground
The Strong Stand
Mahatma Gandhi was a firm believer in peace, non-violence, and respect for all. He also held these ideals above any other possible interests, be it personal, economic, social, or political. In March 1919, when British officials passed the Rowlatt Act, which vested them with unrestricted power to crack down on anti-government activities, Bapuji knew that they hadn’t come to do good and decided to stand up against the injustices.
Mahatma Gandhi soon began to mobilize the people against the oppressive measures of the Act. He asked people to join the civil disobedience movement that he initiated and protested India’s state of servitude. He encouraged political-resistance, and debates and discussions began to take place in villages, cities, tea stalls, offices, and homes across India.
Making a Point
Gandhi called for a complete hartal (strike) on April 6, 1919, and peaceful nationwide protests were organized. The famous Satyagraha (campaign of peaceful protests) declared by him drove the administration to desperation. Although the British government continued to put pressure on him, Mahatma Gandhi stayed firm in his policies, while still giving them the respect due to their authority, and worked towards the greater cause.
4. Knowing When to Voice Your Opinion: An Inspiring Example from Amit Bhatt
Discerning When to Speak Up
Amit Bhatt’s story is an inspiring example of a leader having the courage to speak up when it matters. He was a supervisor at the consumer goods manufacturer Birla Cellulose, and eventually became the Senior Manager of the Birla Institute of Commodities Futures.
It was here that Amit encountered a glaring double standard in the workspace. Despite being well educated and highly qualified, women from marginalized communities were getting the same salaries as those of laborers who lacked a formal education.
Realizing that this injustice needed to be addressed, Amit did something about it. He spoke candidly with his colleagues in higher management and challenged their decisions, carefully walking the line between expressing his opinion and maintaining his personal integrity. After some deliberation, his pleas were answered and new system was enacted.
- Amit’s tenacity epitomized the importance of assessing each situation before speaking up.
- He advocated for better treatment of female employees and exchanged dialogue with colleagues.
- He inspired change and fairness throughout the organization.
It’s his willingness to stand up for what is right that continues to serve as an example for future generations. While not everyone is endowed with a voice that can stand up against any opposition, Amit’s story serves as a timeless reminder of the importance of being prudent in deciding when to speak up and exercise one’s right to express an opinion.
Q: What prompted Bapuji to respond to the fan’s question?
A: Bapuji wanted to set an example for the millions of his young fans by responding to the fan and setting an example of what is right and wrong without any filters.
Q: How did Bapuji respond to the fan’s question?
A: Bapuji replied frankly and honestly, telling the fan that it is not permissible to consume gutka and any kind of tobacco products. He reminded the fan about the various risks associated with the bad habit and urged them to be responsible citizens of the society and lead by example.
Q: What was the reaction from the fan and other fans?
A: The fan was pleased with Bapuji’s honest answer and appreciated him for taking the time to reply. Other young fans found Bapuji’s response inspiring and vowed to say no to gutka and all forms of tobacco consumption.
Amit Bhatt, better known as Bapuji, has once again proven himself to be an incredibly honest and kind figure – not just a fan favorite – but a trustworthy source of advice and support. This message is a reminder to pay attention to not just celebrities, but to the people that are closest to us. When it comes to life and faith, there is perhaps no charity greater than the honest advice we give to each other.
Oyun ve Teknoloji Hakkında Herşey.